||[Nov. 9th, 2009|11:52 am]
I am coaching an adult volleyball team. I'm trying to build up
an arsenal of short jokes with which to cut tension during time-outs.
They have to be short and clean. They are adults, so they can be
a little bit cerebral, but not so much so that they'll be obsessing
about the joke outside of the time-out. (They are all women though, and I am not... so they've got to be clean jokes.)
So far, I have these:
- Two antennas got married. The wedding was nothing to write home about, but the reception was awesome. (via maradydd)
- Why did the punk rocker cross the road? Because he was stapled to the chicken.
- Why are elephants big and gray and wrinkly? Because if they were small and white and smooth, they would be an aspirin.
- What did the Zen monk say to the hot dog vendor? Make me one with everything. (too cerebral?)
- A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'd like a beer... and a mop."
- A woman went to a fortune-teller. The fortune-teller said, "I'm sorry to say, but your husband is going to die really soon." The woman says, "I know, I know... but will there be an investigation?"
Anyone else have any suggestions?